- Responsible for writing server-side web application logic
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Also required to develop and integrate plugins for frameworks.
- We expect an experienced developer with a proven track record in problem-solving
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience solving the complex problem through technology
- Good knowledge of API, microservices, and caching solutions
- Humble and hungry engineer. Always curious, always looking for a better way
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.